Arkansas College of Barbering participates in Financial Aid Programs to assist students who need money as a way to attend school. Whether a student is eligible for assistance and how much is determined by the need of each individual student. Every student is different. The Federal Financial Aid Programs that the school has available to students are the Pell Grant and Direct Loan Program. All students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or at the school before they can be considered for enrollment. Students will need to enter our school code (030234). Our Financial Aid Administrator will assist any student that needs help with their application.
All campuses are state approved, accredited, and approved to offer Financial Aid to those that qualify.
To apply for Financial Aid:
- Complete a 2013-2014 FAFSA application at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Complete your “Estimated Award Worksheet” with the Financial Aid Department
- Sign your “Award Letter”
- If selected for verification, submit documentation to the Financial Aid Department.
Types of Financial Aid accepted by Arkansas College of Barbering & Hair Design
- Federal Pell Grant- financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid (www.studentaid.ed.gov/types)
- Direct Loans- borrowed money for college you must repay (www.studentaid.ed.gov/types).
- PLUS Loans –borrowed money parents take out for students to pay for college (www.studentaid.ed.gov/types).